| Additional Resources |
The Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer from Aidata is capable of holding up to 30 document display panels, providing users with fingertip access to 60 single sided documents. The display panels are double sided anti-glare transparent sheaths with a semi-rigid edge to protect reference materials from spills, dust and oils/grime which will otherwise often accumulate on frequently handled papers. The extra weight and rigidity afforded by the panels makes it easier to Flip through the materials and Find the desired information efficiently. The rotary carousel design provides full 360° quick and easy access to reference materials and the heavy weighted base ensures stability. A convenient fold-away carry handle lets the unit be easily repositioned as necessary. The Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer comes with 30 double sided panels compatible with 8.5" x 11" documents and 30 index tabs. This is the ideal solution for displaying large quantities of reference material which needs to be quickly and frequently accessed. Some simple assembly is required.
Eliminates Unnecessary Mouse Clicking and Keyboard Entry
- Repeatedly accessing stored data on a computer can result in unnecessary repetitive clicking and keyboard entry. Gathering data which is repeatedly referenced and storing it in a single place where it can be quickly accessed without the need to click through folder levels can reduce the risk of RSI and at the same time reduce the time required to access the data. The Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer is designed to accomplish this practical task with the flick of a finger.
Offers Load Balancing
- Accessing data via a Reference Organizer serves to break up the repetitive tasks of constant computer work - providing a limited degree of load balancing as the user moves out of a static data entry position and engages their arm to move the display panels.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- Viewing documents at an angle approximately perpendicular to the line of sight eliminates the perspective distortion created when documents are laid flat upon the surface. This means that the eyes are not required to be constantly changing focus while moving up or down the page which can significantly decrease the risk of fatigue to the muscles of the eyes. The high viewing angles which the Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer is capable of makes it very suitable for addressing these concerns.
- Viewing materials with perspective distortion requires the brain to process more data in order to compensate and interpret the data correctly. This is especially valid when viewing written documents laid flat on a work surface. Since more concentration and effort is required to accurately comprehend the content both the speed at which content can be read as well as the level of comprehension are improved when material is oriented closer to the plane perpendicular to the line of sight.
- 360° Rotation: The Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer is able to rotate a full 360° for access from all directions. This makes the unit ideal for use at a counter where data can be accessed or displayed by or for users on either side.
- Anti-Glare Viewing Panels: The anti-glare finish on the viewing panels ensures that users can view data without the distraction and eyestrain created by glare.
- Large Capacity: The Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer includes 30 document holders, each able to accommodate back-to-back or two-sided documents for up to 60 pages of viewable data.
- Easy Content Changeover: For the ultimate in convenience Flip & Find viewing panels are easily removed for document changeover or rearrangement. Packs of replacement panels can be purchased as needed.
- Indexed Viewing: Index tabs are included to aid in indentifying documents for improved speed of access.
- Computerless Data Access: The Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer provides rapid data reference without the need of a computer.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Aidata Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer
Aidata Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer Offers Quick Access to Information
- Document Capacity: 30 Double-sided Document Viewing Panels for a total of 60 pages of viewable data.
Height: 16.75" (42.5 cm)
- Base: 13.5" (34.3 cm)
- Document Panels: 22.5" (57.2 cm)
- Rotation Range: 360°
- Orientation: Portrait
- Document Size: Letter Size - 8.5" x 11" (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.55 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year, Manufacturer Direct
- Package Contents: Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer, 30 Anti-Glare Display Panels, 30 Index Tabs, User Guide
- Assembly Time: 5 minutes
- Flip & Find Quick Reference Systems are ideal for situations where specific pieces of data are accessed on a regular basis. Equipping a workstation with this type of reference can greatly reduce the frequency with which a user is required to break out of the work they are currently occupied with in order to access information which is not easily kept in memory. Not only can it improve the speed with which they are able to respond to inquiries, it can also improve overall performance since the user, having never changed computer screens, can immediately return to the task they had been occupied with.
- Use the Flip & Find to store lists of commonly accessed data such as phone numbers, addresses, and pricelists which need to be referenced on a regular basis. It can also serve well in settings where safety protocols or policies may need to be readily available to multiple users. A quick flip to the appropriate page lets users quickly access the necessary data without having to reference their computer and thereby interrupt the work that they may have been completing.
- While it is commonly believed that users can access data faster on a computer this is generally not the case with commonly recalled information. Once data of this sort is properly summarized and listed for presentation via a product such as the Flip & Find devices, a competent user can access the required data within seconds. It also permits others to access the data themselves, without interrupting others.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FDS009L|| Flip & Find Rotary Display Reference Organizer|
|FDS001-10L|| Aidata Flip and Find Reference Organizer/ Display Document Holder 10-Pack Display Panel Refill Accessory, 8.5" x 11", Charcoal|