| Additional Resources |
The Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer offers wall-mounted access for up to 20 letter-sized (8.5" x 11") pages of indexed reference data. The included 10 display panels are double sided anti-glare transparent sheaths with a semi-rigid edge to protect reference materials from spills, dust and oils/grime which will otherwise often accumulate on frequently handled papers. The extra weight and rigidity afforded by the panels makes it easier to Flip through the materials and Find the desired information efficiently. Index tabs are included to further improve the speed of access.
The Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer comes with hardware for mounting to most standard walls as well as a rare-earth magnet mounting option for securing to metal walls or equipment. Some simple assembly is required.
Eliminates Unnecessary Mouse Clicking and Keyboard Entry
- Repeatedly accessing stored data on a computer can result in unnecessary repetitive clicking and keyboard entry. Gathering data which is repeatedly referenced and storing it in a single place where it can be quickly accessed without the need to click through folder levels can reduce the risk of RSI and at the same time reduce the time required to access the data. The Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer is designed to accomplish this practical task with the flick of a finger.
Reduces Strain on the Muscles of the Upper Back and Neck
- The Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer can be easily installed to position materials at eye level. This means that documents can be accessed by the majority of users with minimal bending of the neck. This decreases the potential for strain at the back of the neck and in the upper back as the head can now be held in a much more neutral position. The decrease of strain in the neck and upper back can reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and headaches.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- Viewing documents at an angle approximately perpendicular to the line of sight eliminates the perspective distortion created when documents are laid flat upon the surface. This means that the eyes are not required to be constantly changing focus while moving up or down the page which can significantly decrease the risk of fatigue to the muscles of the eyes.
- Viewing materials with perspective distortion requires the brain to process more data in order to compensate and interpret the data correctly. This is especially valid when viewing written documents laid flat on a work surface. Since more concentration and effort is required to accurately comprehend the content both the speed at which content can be read as well as the level of comprehension are improved when material is oriented closer to the plane perpendicular to the line of sight. Where rapid access and comprehension is desired the Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer ensures optimum readability.
- Anti-Glare Viewing Panels: The anti-glare finish on the viewing panels ensures that users can view data without the distraction and eyestrain created by glare.
- Positions Documents Where Needed: Machine Operators can keep commonly referenced data at their fingertips for immediate access. There is no need for digging out a binder to find pertinent data. The perpendicular viewing also ensures that they are able to position it for best readability, optimizing the access. Procedure manuals, safety information, or any other material needing to be rapidly accessed can be positioned at virtually any location within the workplace with no need for access to wiring.
- Supports Viewing of up to 20 Documents: The Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer includes 10 document viewing panels, each able to accommodate back-to-back or two-sided documents for up to 20 pages of viewable data.
- Eliminates Desk Clutter: The clamp mount feature means that the Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer has an exceptionally limited desk footprint (about a 3" square) at the edge of the desk. Documents are suspended above the desk surface, providing ease of access while leaving the desk surface free for other purposes.
- Computer-Free Data Access: The Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer provides rapid data reference without the need of a computer.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Double Sided Viewing Panels with Index Tabs
Eye-level Viewing for Quick and Easy Data Access
Pages Fold Flat with Index Tags Clearly Visible
- Clearance Required: Document Panels can fold back to protrude no more than 4" (10.2 cm) from wall
- Document Capacity: 10 Viewing Panels (20 pages of material)
- Orientation: Portrait
- Tilt: No Document Angle on this model
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year, Manufacturer Direct
- Package Contents: Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer, 10 Document Viewing Panels, 10 Index Tabs, Standard Wall Mounting Hardware, Metal Surface Rare-Earth Magnet Mounting Hardware, User Guide
- Assembly Time: 15 minutes
- Tools Required: Small Phillips Screwdriver, drill to prepare mounting holes in wall
- Flip & Find Quick Reference Systems are ideal for situations where specific pieces of data are accessed on a regular basis. Equipping a workstation with this type of reference can greatly reduce the frequency with which a user is required to break out of the work they are currently occupied with in order to access information which is not easily kept in memory. Not only can it improve the speed with which they are able to respond to inquiries, it can also improve overall performance since the user, having never changed computer screens, can immediately return to the task they had been occupied with.
- Use the Flip & Find to store lists of commonly accessed data such as phone numbers, addresses, and pricelists which need to be referenced on a regular basis. It can also serve well in settings where safety protocols or policies may need to be readily available to multiple users. A quick flip to the appropriate page lets users quickly access the necessary data without having to reference their computer and thereby interrupt the work that they may have been completing.
- While it is commonly believed that users can access data faster on a computer this is generally not the case with commonly recalled information. Once data of this sort is properly summarized and listed for presentation via a product such as the Flip & Find devices, a competent user can access the required data within seconds. It also permits others to access the data themselves, without interrupting others.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FDS012L|| Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer (Black)|
|FDS022L|| Flip & Find E-Z Wall Display Reference Organizer DISCONTINUED, NO CSG, CLEARANCE|
|FDS001-10L|| Aidata Flip and Find Reference Organizer/ Display Document Holder 10-Pack Display Panel Refill Accessory, 8.5" x 11", Charcoal 22.50|