| Additional Resources |
The Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer is a document display system which conveniently clamps to any location along the edge of a desk or counter (up to 2.36" in thickness). Included with the unit are 10 double-sided letter size (8.5" x 11") document display panels (capable of displaying up to 20 documents) and 10 index tabs. The display panels are anti-glare transparent sheaths with a semi-rigid edge to protect reference materials from spills, dust and oils/grime which will otherwise often accumulate on frequently handled papers. The extra weight and rigidity afforded by the panels makes it easier to Flip through the materials and Find the desired information efficiently. For improved readability the document panels are angled at 25° from vertical and the unit freely pivots a full 360° on the base for ease of access from any direction. Some simple assembly is required.
Eliminates Unnecessary Mouse Clicking and Keyboard Entry
- Repeatedly accessing stored data on a computer can result in unnecessary repetitive clicking and keyboard entry. Gathering data which is repeatedly referenced and storing it in a single place where it can be quickly accessed without the need to click through folder levels can reduce the risk of RSI and at the same time reduce the time required to access the data. The Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer is designed to accomplish this practical task with the flick of a finger.
Offers Load Balancing
- Accessing data via a Reference Organizer serves to break up the repetitive tasks of constant computer work - providing a limited degree of load balancing as the user moves out of a static data entry position and engages their arm to move the display panels.
Reduces Strain on the Muscles of the Upper Back and Neck
- The Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer positions materials at a convenient 25° angle ideal for viewing from a seated position when the organizer is secured at desk height. This angle minimizes the degree to which the neck must be bent for optimum viewing of documents. This decreases the potential for strain at the back of the neck and in the upper back as the head can now be held in a much more neutral position. The decrease of strain in the neck and upper back can reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and headaches.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- Viewing documents at an angle approximately perpendicular to the line of sight eliminates the perspective distortion created when documents are laid flat upon the surface. This means that the eyes are not required to be constantly changing focus while moving up or down the page which can significantly decrease the risk of fatigue to the muscles of the eyes. The Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer positions documents at 25° from the vertical, which is very suitable for addressing these concerns.
- Viewing materials with perspective distortion requires the brain to process more data in order to compensate and interpret the data correctly. This is especially valid when viewing written documents laid flat on a work surface. Since more concentration and effort is required to accurately comprehend the content both the speed at which content can be read as well as the level of comprehension are improved when material is oriented closer to the plane perpendicular to the line of sight.
Clears the Comfort Zone
- Because the Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer raises the documents above the desk surface users are able to position up 20 commonly accessed documents within easy reach without occupying valuable desk space. Users with deeper desks may wish to consider the Flex Arm
version of the Desk Clamp Organizer. The flex arm feature enables a user to position the reference materials close when needed and then pivot it out of the way or swing it up to clear the workspace.
- Anti-Glare Viewing Panels: The anti-glare finish on the viewing panels ensures that users can view data without the distraction and eyestrain created by glare.
- Supports Viewing of up to 20 Documents: The Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer includes 10 document viewing panels, each able to accommodate back-to-back or two-sided documents for up to 20 pages of viewable data.
- Expandable: The Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer can be expanded from the basic 10 viewing panels by adding on one or two of the FDS001-10L 10-pack refill accessory. Using this expansion kit can expand the capacity to 20 or 30 viewing panels able to display up to 40 or 60 pages of information respectively.
- Eliminates Desk Clutter: The clamp mount feature means that the Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer has an exceptionally limited desk footprint (about a 3" square) at the edge of the desk. Documents are suspended above the desk surface, providing ease of access while leaving the desk surface free for other purposes.
- Convenient Grip Bar: The Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer has a Grip Bar which enables users to quickly grasp and rotate the unit for optimum viewing.
- Easy Content Changeover: For the ultimate in convenience Flip & Find viewing panels are easily removed for document changeover or rearrangement. Packs of replacement panels can be purchased as needed.
- Computer-Free Data Access: The Flip and Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer provides rapid data reference without the need of a computer.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer
Flip & Find Desk Clamp Reference Organizer Deployed
- Flip & Find Quick Reference Systems are ideal for situations where specific pieces of data are accessed on a regular basis. Equipping a workstation with this type of reference can greatly reduce the frequency with which a user is required to break out of the work they are currently occupied with in order to access information which is not easily kept in memory. Not only can it improve the speed with which they are able to respond to inquiries, it can also improve overall performance since the user, having never changed computer screens, can immediately return to the task they had been occupied with.
- Use the Flip & Find to store lists of commonly accessed data such as phone numbers, addresses, and pricelists which need to be referenced on a regular basis. It can also serve well in settings where safety protocols or policies may need to be readily available to multiple users. A quick flip to the appropriate page lets users quickly access the necessary data without having to reference their computer and thereby interrupt the work that they may have been completing.
- While it is commonly believed that users can access data faster on a computer this is generally not the case with commonly recalled information. Once data of this sort is properly summarized and listed for presentation via a product such as the Flip & Find devices, a competent user can access the required data within seconds. It also permits others to access the data themselves, without interrupting others.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FDS011L|| Flip & Find Desk Clamp Document Display Carousel|
|FDS001-10L|| Aidata Flip and Find Reference Organizer/ Display Document Holder 10-Pack Display Panel Refill Accessory, 8.5" x 11", Charcoal 22.50|
|FDS006L|| Flip & Find Wall Mounted Expandable Reference Organizer|