| Additional Resources |
The Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer from Aidata is an innovative document display and quick reference system capable of displaying reference material in either portrait or landscape orientation. The reference organizer includes 10 double-sided 8.5" x 11" document display panels and 10 index tabs. The display panels are double sided anti-glare transparent sheaths with a semi-rigid edge to protect reference materials from spills, dust and oils/grime which will otherwise often accumulate on frequently handled papers. The extra weight and rigidity afforded by the panels makes it easier to Flip through the materials and Find the desired information efficiently. The reference organizer is equipped with a sturdy anti-slip weighted base which permits tilting documents from a 0° to 90° angle to improve visibility as required. It is also able to rotate a full 360°, making it ideal for viewing from both sides of a counter. Some simple assembly is required.
Eliminates Unnecessary Mouse Clicking and Keyboard Entry
- Repeatedly accessing stored data on a computer can result in unnecessary repetitive clicking and keyboard entry. Gathering data which is repeatedly referenced and storing it in a single place where it can be quickly accessed without the need to click through folder levels can reduce the risk of RSI and at the same time reduce the time required to access the data. The Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer is designed to accomplish this practical task with the flick of a finger.
Offers Load Balancing
- Accessing data via a Reference Organizer serves to break up the repetitive tasks of constant computer work - providing a limited degree of load balancing as the user moves out of a static data entry position and engages their arm to move the display panels.
Reduces Strain on the Muscles of the Upper Back and Neck
- The Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer enables the user to angle their documents for better readability. With a range from 0° - 90° it is almost always possible to find a suitable viewing angle. Doing this can greatly reduce the degree to which the neck must be bent for optimum viewing of documents. This decreases the potential for strain at the back of the neck and in the upper back as the head can now be held in a much more neutral position thereby reducing the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and headaches.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- Viewing documents at an angle approximately perpendicular to the line of sight eliminates the perspective distortion created when documents are laid flat upon the surface. This means that the eyes are not required to be constantly changing focus while moving up or down the page which can significantly decrease the risk of fatigue to the muscles of the eyes. The high viewing angles which the Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer is capable of makes it very suitable for addressing these concerns.
- Viewing materials with perspective distortion requires the brain to process more data in order to compensate and interpret the data correctly. This is especially valid when viewing written documents laid flat on a work surface. Since more concentration and effort is required to accurately comprehend the content both the speed at which content can be read as well as the level of comprehension are improved when material is oriented closer to the plane perpendicular to the line of sight.
- 360° Rotation: The Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer is able to rotate a full 360° for access from all directions. This makes the unit ideal for use at a counter where data can be accessed or displayed by or for users on either side.
- Portrait or Landscape Orientation: Since the document holder can easily be rotated between Landscape and Portrait orientations for viewing purposes it is possible to display documents formatted in both orientations.
- Anti-Glare Viewing Panels: The anti-glare finish on the viewing panels ensures that users can view data without the distraction and eyestrain created by glare.
- Supports Viewing of up to 20 Documents: The Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer includes 10 document holders, each able to accommodate back-to-back or two-sided documents for up to 20 pages of viewable data.
- Easy Content Changeover: For the ultimate in convenience Flip & Find viewing panels are easily removed for document changeover or rearrangement. Packs of replacement panels can be purchased as needed.
- Angle Adjustable: The holder can be angled from 0° - 90° which lets users position the pages for optimum viewing regardless of where they are positioned in relation to the holder.
- Indexed Viewing: Index tabs are included to aid in indentifying documents for improved speed of access.
- Computerless Data Access: The Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer provides rapid data reference without the need of a computer.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer
Portrait or Landscape Orientation
Fully 360° Pivot for Viewing from Either Side of Counter
Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer - Black Model
Black Model in Landscape Orientation
Easily Interchangeable Two-Sided Document Viewing Panels
- Document Capacity: 10 Display Panels for a total of 20 pages of viewable data
- Rotation Range: 360°
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Tilt: 90° from vertical
- Document Size: Letter Size - 8.5" x 11" (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year, Manufacturer Direct
- Package Contents: Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer, 10 Anti-Glare Display Panels, Index Tabs, User Guide
- Assembly Time: Nominal (5 minutes) assembly is required.
- Tool Required: Phillips or Slot scewdriver
- Flip & Find Quick Reference Systems are ideal for situations where specific pieces of data are accessed on a regular basis. Equipping a workstation with this type of reference can greatly reduce the frequency with which a user is required to break out of the work they are currently occupied with in order to access information which is not easily kept in memory. Not only can it improve the speed with which they are able to respond to inquiries, it can also improve overall performance since the user, having never changed computer screens, can immediately return to the task they had been occupied with.
- Use the Flip & Find to store lists of commonly accessed data such as phone numbers, addresses, and pricelists which need to be referenced on a regular basis. It can also serve well in settings where safety protocols or policies may need to be readily available to multiple users. A quick flip to the appropriate page lets users quickly access the necessary data without having to reference their computer and thereby interrupt the work that they may have been completing.
- While it is commonly believed that users can access data faster on a computer this is generally not the case with commonly recalled information. Once data of this sort is properly summarized and listed for presentation via a product such as the Flip & Find devices, a competent user can access the required data within seconds. It also permits others to access the data themselves, without interrupting others.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FDS031L|| Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer, Grey|
|FDS031LB|| Flip & Find 2-Motion Rotary Reference Organizer, Black|
|FDS001-10L|| Aidata Flip and Find Reference Organizer/ Display Document Holder 10-Pack Display Panel Refill Accessory, 8.5" x 11", Charcoal 22.50|